LGBT Maroc
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Connexion

Récupérer mon mot de passe

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» for our energy. And to be a person positif and courageous
par Primrose Lun 4 Mar 2024 - 0:34

» تفاءل مهم في خير لنفسك اولا
par Primrose Sam 2 Mar 2024 - 20:48

» Let’s work good
par Primrose Sam 2 Mar 2024 - 20:13

» أنا ندوب ما بقيتش نتموسق
par Primrose Ven 1 Mar 2024 - 9:40

» اقرا.! لا شيء يمنعك..
par Primrose Ven 1 Mar 2024 - 7:15

» لهجة مهذبة..
par Primrose Jeu 29 Fév 2024 - 20:52

» مجهود شخصي
par Primrose Jeu 29 Fév 2024 - 20:09

» هكذ.. خط يدي
par Primrose Jeu 29 Fév 2024 - 19:52

» مجهود شخصي
par Primrose Jeu 29 Fév 2024 - 19:23

Les posteurs les plus actifs du mois
Primrose
Short story (MINE) Vote_lcapShort story (MINE) Voting_barShort story (MINE) Vote_rcap 
VisionOfLove
Short story (MINE) Vote_lcapShort story (MINE) Voting_barShort story (MINE) Vote_rcap 

Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 46 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 46 Invités

Aucun

[ Voir toute la liste ]

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 157 le Dim 16 Mar 2014 - 0:28
Statistiques
Nous avons 1342 membres enregistrés
L'utilisateur enregistré le plus récent est Baby69

Nos membres ont posté un total de 35420 messages dans 1629 sujets
Partenaires

créer un forum

-34%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-34% LG OLED55B3 – TV OLED 4K 55″ 2023 – 100Hz HDR 10+, ...
919 € 1399 €
Voir le deal

Short story (MINE)

+4
Masssilia
Queen Of Nothing
lacrymosa
Marytchuy
8 participants

Short story (MINE) Empty Short story (MINE)

Message par Marytchuy Mar 31 Mai 2016 - 10:16

MINE
It has began a long time ago, it was something strange to me, something new that i couldnt figure out firstly; but now i can say that this strong thing is powerful that i cannot control, that girl who drives me insane just by one glance or one smirk. Whenever we touch, she sends electrifying chills through my body. I've never believed that butterflies could dance in your stomach until i fell for her. But life wasn't that easier, i had to hide these feelings inside of my chest and admit that i will be always the third wheel since she has a boyfriend. That boyfriend whose name is Adam, it's true that he loves her but i've always had hope of her liking me just a little bit...

Maybe she was just attracted to him for his sweetness or something else, but when we share stares, her eyes say more than her mouth does. I feel a tension between us,something prohibited and wrong yet it feels so right.

I can really admit that i am head over heals for this girl, no one has such an effect on me, that's why i wasn't planing to give up on her easily, instead i'd fight to win her heart no matter what were the conditions or the consequences. I've never accepted to be the looser either it was in love or something else, and that won't change here, i don't want to regret letting her go without even trying things out with her.

One day, i decided that it was the day to end the pain and the waiting, i had to make the change, i had to gather the courage and confess to her, this was my last chance. I was yearning to tell her, to open up to her eventhough i wasn't sure of her feelings towards me. She was setting next to him in the cafeteria, giggling, i sighed and made my way to them, once i faced her she stopped giggling, i said hi and she replied with a shy smirk, i wasn't sure of how could i tell her, i switched my head to her boyfriend seeing the confusion in his eyes; he surely noticed the tension between her girlfriend and i, he was also afraid of loosing her. Then, i offered my hand and asked her to come with me to talk; she placed her hand on mine, which fit perfectly, her palm was sweaty, maybe because of her nervousness.

we walked in water closet beacuse that's the only place where we could have privacy. I became speechless in front of her and started to struggle while trying to make the words out. she was waiting impatiently.. i was rubbing the crook of my neck not knowing where to start then she held my hand and spoke: " don't be nervous just say what you have to say" ; i replied: "i... well... i.." she was staring at me right in the pupil of my eyes, i added: "i like you" and then i could'nt stare at her, i was afraid of her being disgusted or shocked, my eyes were glued on my shoes, then i felt a sweet fingers lifting my chin up, a shade of red spread all over my face and she was blushing too.. then she spoke: "was is that hard to say?" i was confused what she meant by that; i said: "what is that supposed to mean?"

she was blushing hard in that moment struggling to talk.. i placed my palm on her burning cheek encouraging her to pour out what she had. she finally talked: " well....hum.. i like you too.. but i couldn't tell you because i was afraid that it wouldn't be reciprocal.." my eyes widened at those words and i said : " it's been a decade when i fell for you, you cannot imagine how much you mean to me.." my eyes became watery and she wiped the tears away... and said : " no more pain now, i was waiting for you to make the first move.. i can't continue with Adam while i belong to you.." i squeezed her at those words tightly and said: "Now i don't have to share you with anyone else, you are all MINE."

Marytchuy note: well since i'm new here, i wanted to share one of my short stories, it kind of reflect what's happening to me currently... i hope you like it Smile Very Happy

Marytchuy
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 6

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Short story (MINE) Empty Re: Short story (MINE)

Message par lacrymosa Mer 1 Juin 2016 - 0:46

hmm poor Adam lol
But i think this is a beatifull story Very Happy

Do you plan to make a second chapter ? Wink
lacrymosa
lacrymosa
Motivé
Motivé

Masculin
Nombre des messages : 200

Message par Queen Of Nothing Mer 1 Juin 2016 - 9:35

Ur story seems touching though i didn't expect the happy ending , anyway . keep the good work and if only we can read more stories .
Queen Of Nothing
Queen Of Nothing
Motivé
Motivé

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 121

Message par Marytchuy Mer 1 Juin 2016 - 10:12

Thanks girls a lot, glad you liked it Very Happy, maybe i'll update something from time to another Smile

Marytchuy
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Féminin

Message par Queen Of Nothing Mer 1 Juin 2016 - 10:16

We're waiting ... Smile
Queen Of Nothing
Queen Of Nothing
Motivé
Motivé

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 121

Message par Masssilia Sam 11 Juin 2016 - 4:12

we want moore bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Masssilia
Masssilia
Habitué
Habitué

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 57

Message par lost_mind Sam 11 Juin 2016 - 6:10

a lovely story Wink
you're soo luckyy .....
lost_mind
lost_mind
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 4

Message par blueber Dim 31 Juil 2016 - 10:15

omg this is so cute , and i loved the way u described the feelings , girl we need more bravo
blueber
blueber
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 34

Message par ChildOfTheRainbow Lun 1 Aoû 2016 - 12:47

Such a good story, i got a little emotional while reading this and kinda reminded me of my own story... anyways, I'm really curious as to if this is a pure work of your imagination or is there some real life events hidden in there? either way this was beautiful, keep up the good work Smile
ChildOfTheRainbow
ChildOfTheRainbow
Motivé
Motivé

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 129

Message par Marytchuy Jeu 15 Sep 2016 - 7:22

Well actually, most of the work is from my imagination, but the feelings and the emotions are real.. I'll try to update something soon

Marytchuy
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Féminin

Message par Sophia_ben Jeu 15 Sep 2016 - 7:42

God it felt so real it made my eyes tear up . Great story keep up the good work ^^
Sophia_ben
Sophia_ben
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 15

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé