» Image / Vidéo du jour
par Ani Sam 2 Déc 2017 - 4:44

» Envie de quoi?
par orange22 Jeu 30 Nov 2017 - 8:37

» Pour ou Contre
par Primrose Mar 28 Nov 2017 - 21:18

» J'ai envie de dire
par Kourziya Mar 28 Nov 2017 - 11:07

» qu'est ce qu'un genre non-binaire (genderfluid / queergender / neutral gender)
par darkness Ven 17 Nov 2017 - 8:09

» Se Travestir et Lesbiennes
par darkness Ven 17 Nov 2017 - 7:55

» QUESTION ???
par Nora Northman Jeu 16 Nov 2017 - 23:45

Les posteurs les plus actifs du mois
Ani

Enigme

anas123

Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 3 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 3 Invités :: 1 Moteur de recherche

Aucun

[ Voir toute la liste ]

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 157 le Dim 16 Mar 2014 - 0:28
Statistiques
Nous avons 965 membres enregistrés
L'utilisateur enregistré le plus récent est okamato

Nos membres ont posté un total de 32987 messages dans 1313 sujets
Partenaires

créer un forum

Homosexuality and Atheism

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Homosexuality and Atheism

Message par Queen Of Nothing le Jeu 2 Juin 2016 - 3:36

There has been a lot of discussion lately on the issue of Homosexuality, the majority of people don’t accept this behavior in the name of Religion, and they don’t even like to discuss Homosexuality because it’s still a taboo in the Arab world.

In islam as well as in other religions homosexual acts are sinful and punishable by God , and we all know the famous story of "Lot" that we usually hear from those who pretend that they are more religious than everyone else , those who make huge sins like "Zina" for instance but it’s still acceptable for them because it’s a sexual act between two individuals of opposite genders.

As i’ve mentioned before Homosexual behaviour is considered as sinful in all religions , for this reason so many people who belong to LGBT community chose to be atheists : sometimes not only because they don’t believe in God but also they think that religion prevents them from being themselves , so they focus more on Scientific studies which show that being gay is not a choice.

I think that taking Science as a reference will be much better than focusing on Religion and staying in the circle of what’s accepted and what’s forbidden.

Your comments and feedback are welcomed and appreciated Smile

Queen Of Nothing
Habitué
Habitué

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 85

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: Homosexuality and Atheism

Message par Invité le Sam 4 Juin 2016 - 9:16

it might be very confusing but you don't have to choose one over the other for u can be gay and Muslim/atheist / Buddhist /Jewish , don't let the society ruin your beliefs , think / decide for yourself and just be who you want to be,and who u really are.

Invité
Invité

Message par Queen Of Nothing le Dim 5 Juin 2016 - 6:33

Well i'm not talking about myslef , i'm talking in general and what i've noticed doesn't really make me feel confused it's just bcz Homosexuality is not accepted in all religions , the majority of LGBT members stopped believing in God or what God say about Homosexual behavior and i totally understand that and i think religions mainly " Islam " is one of the main reasons which makes minorities suffer a lot
Queen Of Nothing
Habitué
Habitué

Féminin

Message par Invité le Dim 5 Juin 2016 - 11:56

i see
but i wasn't talking about you after all

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité le Dim 5 Juin 2016 - 12:09

homosexuality is not a sin nor unnatural
god makes no mistakes
cheers

Invité
Invité

Message par Emily le Dim 5 Juin 2016 - 22:53

There is no god.
Emily
Animateur
Animateur

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 128

Message par Anonyme* le Lun 6 Juin 2016 - 6:16

Elliot's mom's gonna love this homosexual love
Anonyme*
Habitué
Habitué

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 91

Message par Queen Of Nothing le Mar 7 Juin 2016 - 6:53

Dalal a écrit:homosexuality is not a sin nor unnatural
god makes no mistakes
cheers

Scientifically Homosexuality is something normal there's no doubt about that but when u come to religion and those verses from the Quran it's something forbidden that's why i keep saying that religion is a source of suffering .
Queen Of Nothing
Habitué
Habitué

Féminin

Message par Invité le Jeu 4 Aoû 2016 - 3:41

Emily a écrit:There is no god.

that's actually a weird thing to say

Invité
Invité

Message par blueber le Jeu 4 Aoû 2016 - 4:52

Queen Of Nothing a écrit:Well i'm not talking about myslef , i'm talking in general and what i've noticed doesn't really make me feel confused it's just bcz Homosexuality is not accepted in all religions , the majority of LGBT members stopped believing in God or what God say about Homosexual behavior and i totally understand that and i think religions mainly " Islam " is one of the main reasons which makes minorities suffer a lot

the thing is its not homosexuality that is not accepted , its what happens between them , just how its forbidden for straight ''married'' couples to have sex through the anus (well that was a blunt explanation) but still most ppl do it even if they re not married which just shows how ppl can be mean and such hypocrits , ppl tend to hate something they dont understand , and i think that the word Islam should be replaced by Muslims , i have so much to say about this but i know ill end up writing an article instead of a comment but check this out : http://www.lemondedesreligions.fr/actualite/coran-et-homosexualite-les-convictions-d-un-imam-gay-07-04-2015-4618_118.php
blueber
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 34

Message par Queen Of Nothing le Jeu 4 Aoû 2016 - 6:49

blueber a écrit:
Queen Of Nothing a écrit:Well i'm not talking about myslef , i'm talking in general and what i've noticed doesn't really make me feel confused it's just bcz Homosexuality is not accepted in all religions , the majority of LGBT members stopped believing in God or what God say about Homosexual behavior and i totally understand that and i think religions mainly " Islam " is one of the main reasons which makes minorities suffer a lot

the thing is its not homosexuality that is not accepted , its what happens between them , just how its forbidden for straight ''married'' couples to have sex through the anus (well that was a blunt explanation) but still most ppl do it even if they re not married which just shows how ppl can be mean and such hypocrits , ppl tend to hate something they dont understand , and i think that the word Islam should be replaced by Muslims , i have so much to say about this but i know ill end up writing an article instead of a comment but check this out : http://www.lemondedesreligions.fr/actualite/coran-et-homosexualite-les-convictions-d-un-imam-gay-07-04-2015-4618_118.php

You said it all people are hypocrites they do whatever they want and they try to look like angels in front of others , they always discuss religion what's" halal" and "haram" they think they're perfect and they may accept a lot of things but they will never accept homosexuality , it will be always something unacceptable in the Arab world. The gay imam tries to explain things the way he sees it just to show that Islam is innocent and a tolerant religion , if you analyze things deeply you will notice that Islam is full of contradictions
Queen Of Nothing
Habitué
Habitué

Féminin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut