LGBT Maroc
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Connexion

Récupérer mon mot de passe

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» for our energy. And to be a person positif and courageous
par Primrose Lun 4 Mar 2024 - 0:34

» تفاءل مهم في خير لنفسك اولا
par Primrose Sam 2 Mar 2024 - 20:48

» Let’s work good
par Primrose Sam 2 Mar 2024 - 20:13

» أنا ندوب ما بقيتش نتموسق
par Primrose Ven 1 Mar 2024 - 9:40

» اقرا.! لا شيء يمنعك..
par Primrose Ven 1 Mar 2024 - 7:15

» لهجة مهذبة..
par Primrose Jeu 29 Fév 2024 - 20:52

» مجهود شخصي
par Primrose Jeu 29 Fév 2024 - 20:09

» هكذ.. خط يدي
par Primrose Jeu 29 Fév 2024 - 19:52

» مجهود شخصي
par Primrose Jeu 29 Fév 2024 - 19:23

Les posteurs les plus actifs du mois
Primrose
China - “I’m sick of staying silent” Vote_lcapChina - “I’m sick of staying silent” Voting_barChina - “I’m sick of staying silent” Vote_rcap 
VisionOfLove
China - “I’m sick of staying silent” Vote_lcapChina - “I’m sick of staying silent” Voting_barChina - “I’m sick of staying silent” Vote_rcap 

Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 34 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 34 Invités

Aucun

[ Voir toute la liste ]

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 157 le Dim 16 Mar 2014 - 0:28
Statistiques
Nous avons 1342 membres enregistrés
L'utilisateur enregistré le plus récent est Baby69

Nos membres ont posté un total de 35420 messages dans 1629 sujets
Partenaires

créer un forum

Le Deal du moment : -24%
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy ...
Voir le deal
759.99 €

China - “I’m sick of staying silent”

2 participants

China - “I’m sick of staying silent” Empty China - “I’m sick of staying silent”

Message par Invité Mer 13 Juil 2016 - 18:21

“I’m sick of staying silent”

All Out·lundi 11 juillet 2016

The most romantic day of my life turned into a nightmare.

My girlfriend proposed to me the day we graduated from Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, one of the most respected schools in China. That's a tradition here – but not if you’re a lesbian.

After photos of our proposal went viral, party officials at Guangdong University of Foreign Studies threatened to withhold my diploma, saying we should "keep our homosexuality to ourselves and don’t pester others."

It didn’t stop there. They outed me to my parents and had the police break into my apartment to collect personal notes as "evidence."

I’m devastated and humiliated, but I’m fighting back and need your help.

Sign my petition asking my university to publicly apologise to me, my girlfriend, and my family – and to make sure this never happens again.

Guangdong University of Foreign Studies has partnerships with 192 schools around the world, including Georgetown University, Columbia University, CUNY schools, University of California schools, and the University of Wisconsin*. If they see thousands of people outside of China sharing our story, they will know their reputation is at stake.

Discrimination hurts so many young people in schools and universities across China and it’s just not right. They even use homophobic textbooks in their classes that describe homosexuality as a "psychological disorder." No school should intimidate students for who they are or who they love. My case is just one in many, but it could spark a change.

Guangdong University of Foreign Studies has been trying to portray me as a poor, lost girl, who’s in need of strict discipline. They are trying to silence me, so their wrongdoings don’t harm their own reputation.

But I’m sick of staying silent. Schools should never discriminate against their students – not in China, not anywhere.

Will you sign my petition?

Thanks for going All Out,

Xiaoyu Wang, with the All Out team

* If you are a current student or alumni of the schools listed, please send my petition to your chancellors and urge your school to write a public letter to Guangdong University of Foreign Studies.

lien de la pétition : https://go.allout.org/en/a/china-proposal/

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

China - “I’m sick of staying silent” Empty Re: China - “I’m sick of staying silent”

Message par Phil' Mer 13 Juil 2016 - 21:32

signé

shame on you Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, la vie sociale de vos étudiants n'as rien à avoir avec vous

Phil'
Habitué
Habitué

Masculin
Nombre des messages : 70

China - “I’m sick of staying silent” Empty Re: China - “I’m sick of staying silent”

Message par Invité Jeu 14 Juil 2016 - 7:52

Signé .

Invité
Invité

Message par bodiam Jeu 14 Juil 2016 - 22:40

Mdr
bodiam
bodiam
Motivé
Motivé

Masculin
Nombre des messages : 240

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé