» Inactivité
par Kariteimo Lun 30 Déc 2019 - 22:54

» J'ai envie de dire
par ConstantStateOfConfusion Sam 28 Déc 2019 - 2:39

» Envie de quoi?
par ConstantStateOfConfusion Sam 28 Déc 2019 - 2:36

Les posteurs les plus actifs du mois
Youssra Lgbt
Stages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre Vote_lcapStages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre Voting_barStages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre Vote_rcap 
Jihad
Stages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre Vote_lcapStages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre Voting_barStages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre Vote_rcap 
Bisexuel-sympa
benimellal
LittleOuma
Primrose
catles
crazygirll

Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 4 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 4 Invités :: 1 Moteur de recherche

Aucun

[ Voir toute la liste ]

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 157 le Dim 16 Mar 2014 - 0:28
Statistiques
Nous avons 1178 membres enregistrés
L'utilisateur enregistré le plus récent est Jihad

Nos membres ont posté un total de 35127 messages dans 1569 sujets
Partenaires

créer un forum

Stages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre

Stages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre Empty Stages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre

Message par Invité le Lun 29 Avr 2019 - 11:30

Guys,please I really hope everyone would interact with me on this topic and im deadly curious about everyone especially on the Moroccan community which remains a small minority and will always be till we learn how to manage healthy discussions, with non-toxic boundaries.

So, please, feel free to interact and express the HELL OUT HOW YOU FUCKING LIKE cause NO ONE has NO RIGHT to prejudge NO FUCKING ONE , want you to feel completely comfy to type out and let out your struggles ,pain and anything tht you consider as 'taboo' even if NOTHING is TABOO on this planet.

So, please tell me, what is the ONE thing that keeps you sane in this world? one thing that you can always DO to FEEL SO in love with life,nothing else matters ?

Can't wait to read all of you, i love you ALL. FULL LOVE, and one advice i can give to all of you out there is to never take anything at a personnal level or you'll recycle the same old lessons with same old patterns. Kisses everyone.

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Stages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre Empty Re: Stages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre

Message par Invité le Lun 29 Avr 2019 - 11:42

Im going to take the initiative to hopefully encourage everyone to get you to partake and share with me even if it's only one word, that would make my heart beats of true joy cause i see it as a beautiful tremendous moment of courage, intimacy and vulnerability.

So, speaking for my Self.. it's really too simple, my soul is too old so anything that can help me reconcile the connection btw nature and my self you will find me digging it.Feel the loving Energy of the Multiverse in general, such as: ANIMALS, jez huge animal freak lover , gazing at sunsets sunrise,camping,music, i fucking smash the dancefloor at every party i go to , abstract painting.

To cut it short, literally ANYTHING that can fill me with RAW self-expression and breathe me life into my being.

So, what about you guys ? please do tell, and it's totally OK if someone dont feel at this stage yet and struggling with depression, im proud of you already and you're doing soo GREAT with everything the world is going thu and put thru us but just know that we ain't victims to our circumstances. Kisses everyone.

Invité
Invité

Stages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre Empty Re: Stages of the evolution of consciousness: l'éveil spirituel et la joie de vivre

Message par zen le Lun 29 Avr 2019 - 11:56

Me réveiller le matin (ou l'après-midi) naturellement sans réveille matin, sans que quiconque ne vienne me gâcher les merveilleux et uniques moments de ma vie en lesquelles je me sent en harmonie avec moi-meme.

voila ce qui est de mon "Sommeil spirituel et de ma joie de dormir"

kisses
Very Happy Very Happy

zen
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Masculin
Nombre des messages : 26

Message par Invité le Lun 29 Avr 2019 - 11:59

You are SOOO beautiful for interacting with meeeee!!! hey, thank you so much, i enjoyed reading you buddy!! yeees, i can relaate too to this! im not a morning person and can never be!! NO TO THE MATRIX AND MENTAL SLAVERY!! no, you are headign towards it, slowly but def surely!! BIIIIIIG KISSES bravo

Invité
Invité

Message par Invité le Lun 29 Avr 2019 - 12:30

Guys, I really LOVE ALL OF YOU, and if I interacted with someone and got triggered , that is NOT my responsability , that's why I want so bad for all of us to stop with the all forms of hate and segregation, we are already a very small minority in a fucking so non-altruistic country that is too far of the real true civilisation like Finland for ex.... let's not even go there. So, let's all love each other and not rush quickly into attacking each other and learn some serious self-control and mindfulness. We'll have our shit to deal with ,let's try not to add more to one another and chose peace instead.

So, here is this super mega lovely channel that I encourage everyone to view IF YOU FEEL READY to CHANGE OF COURSE, cause the change comes from within.

kiss

Invité
Invité

Message par zen le Mer 1 Mai 2019 - 5:19

A éviter ce genre de contenu ésotérique et pseudo-scientifique, l'expérience de mort imminente n'est qu'une Hallucination cérébrale causé dans la plupart des cas par l'effet de l’anesthésie

zen
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Masculin
Nombre des messages : 26

Message par Invité le Mer 1 Mai 2019 - 5:43

fhamator l'a dit lmao

Invité
Invité

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé