LGBT Maroc
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Connexion

Récupérer mon mot de passe

Rechercher

Résultats par :

Rechercher Recherche avancée

Derniers sujets
» Abîmé amoureux
par Luxiform Dim 7 Avr 2024 - 16:04

» for our energy. And to be a person positif and courageous
par Primrose Lun 4 Mar 2024 - 0:34

» تفاءل مهم في خير لنفسك اولا
par Primrose Sam 2 Mar 2024 - 20:48

» Let’s work good
par Primrose Sam 2 Mar 2024 - 20:13

» أنا ندوب ما بقيتش نتموسق
par Primrose Ven 1 Mar 2024 - 9:40

» اقرا.! لا شيء يمنعك..
par Primrose Ven 1 Mar 2024 - 7:15

» لهجة مهذبة..
par Primrose Jeu 29 Fév 2024 - 20:52

» مجهود شخصي
par Primrose Jeu 29 Fév 2024 - 20:09

» هكذ.. خط يدي
par Primrose Jeu 29 Fév 2024 - 19:52

Les posteurs les plus actifs du mois
Luxiform
Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_lcapDamn!!!!!!!!!!!! Voting_barDamn!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote_rcap 

Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 40 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 40 Invités :: 1 Moteur de recherche

Aucun

[ Voir toute la liste ]

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 157 le Dim 16 Mar 2014 - 0:28
Statistiques
Nous avons 1344 membres enregistrés
L'utilisateur enregistré le plus récent est cp

Nos membres ont posté un total de 35421 messages dans 1630 sujets
Partenaires

créer un forum

-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 participants

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message par pinkman1995 Mar 12 Fév 2019 - 8:36

Yesterday I was with a friend of mine at the coffee shop and he brought up lgbt subject, he don't know that I ain't actualy straight (I feel trans in my mind... long story) well he started barking and insulting the LGBT community and assuming that the Morrocan government must set a new law to give them a death penalty or burn them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad   WTF!!!  I said to him he's right because I don't wanna break my cover hahahahaha we are in a nasty country so better safe than sorry! well most moroccan citizens have spaghetti instead of a human brain...

pinkman1995
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Masculin
Nombre des messages : 6

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message par kimo Mar 12 Fév 2019 - 9:25

its a shame
kimo
kimo
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Nombre des messages : 10

Message par Invité Mer 13 Fév 2019 - 0:32

I apologize for having to go through this low-too closed depressing situation with your supposedly ' friend' of yours. But, let's always see the bright sunny side of things, maybe it was a situation that bring you the need to reflect about how selective you should be with your entourage , moreover , about your choices and the degree of chosing perhaps your own compagny rather than to pick a person like this.
We are here for You , you are safe and loved. Boussa kiss

Invité
Invité

Message par pinkman1995 Mer 13 Fév 2019 - 1:28

Thanks, I appreciate it! but It's not that easy to be selective when all your entourage is a mess

pinkman1995
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Masculin
Nombre des messages : 6

Message par Invité Mer 13 Fév 2019 - 1:55

There's always a re-start button to everything in life buddy, otherwise you shouldn't complain nor vicitmising your Self about how messy and terrible things could get from now on. sending :hug:

Invité
Invité

Message par darkness Mer 13 Fév 2019 - 21:11

pinkman1995 a écrit:Yesterday I was with a friend of mine at the coffee shop and he brought up lgbt subject, he don't know that I ain't actualy straight (I feel trans in my mind... long story) well he started barking and insulting the LGBT community and assuming that the Morrocan government must set a new law to give them a death penalty or burn them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad   WTF!!!  I said to him he's right because I don't wanna break my cover hahahahaha we are in a nasty country so better safe than sorry! well  most moroccan citizens have spaghetti instead of a human brain...
I just don't care about what this kind of person says I choose my friends carefully
By the way i want to start a transition we can talk privately on this
darkness
darkness
Motivé
Motivé

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 112

Message par Invité Sam 2 Mar 2019 - 0:01

pinkman1995 a écrit:Yesterday I was with a friend of mine at the coffee shop and he brought up lgbt subject, he don't know that I ain't actualy straight (I feel trans in my mind... long story) well he started barking and insulting the LGBT community and assuming that the Morrocan government must set a new law to give them a death penalty or burn them Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad   WTF!!!  I said to him he's right because I don't wanna break my cover hahahahaha we are in a nasty country so better safe than sorry! well  most moroccan citizens have spaghetti instead of a human brain...

well unfortunately thats the only thing many moroccans agree on lol , its pretty sad to think about it , that some people want others to die just because they are different from the general majority , also its the reason why many of us live in the shadows and cant have an opportunity to meet up and laugh and talk and just chat , its really really really sad and i feel bad that you had to go through this experience where you wanna say many things but cant cuz its impossible to get any sort of positive reaction out of the majority here in this country

Invité
Invité

Message par Ymir.RJ Mar 26 Mar 2019 - 20:41

It's sad really, I have been put several times in the same position where people say hateful things about the LGBT Community. It hurts but most of the times it is out of ignorance and not pure hate. Some of these people are cool and their statements shock me, but to think about it ... I myself grew up thnking that it was a "bad" thing that it was “7aram” and that people like that would go to hell. So yeah I put myself in their shoes but at the same time I know who I am and I know my worth and the fact that this community wants me to die or get hurt for my sins doesn't actually mean that I deserve it. For those who said that you should filter your friends we know pretty well that that is not easy ... You cannot filter amongst people at your workplace or within your family so my advice would be to cope with it but while holding on to who you are. And you could be surprised... I personally came out to someone who was hateful towards the LGBTQ+ community and she was really understanding and open minded and until this day we are connected on a much deeper level than we ever were before. And I came out to other friends who pretended to be open about it. I eventually found out that they were okay about it as long as it is not someone who is close to them.
As you said, better safe than sorry... I know that it is hard to keep it inside especially when someone is being hateful towards the LGBTQ+ think twice before answering for your own safety and for your own feelings not to get hurt.
Be safe and be sure sure that you are appreciated as person within thiscommunity !

Ymir.RJ
Occasionnel
Occasionnel

Féminin
Nombre des messages : 1

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé